Monday, August 24, 2009

Not just A Videographer!

Well I dropped the ball on the blog, but I'm back! I haven't done as much video lately though. That's because I'm doing more web design work.

For the past year and more I have been the webmaster of www.faithworksnow.com, a website for Gary McSpadden Ministries. This website has many features that I was able to learn from (including a Community Forum and an Online Store). I learned so much that I decided to branch out and do more. Recently I created the website for the city of Sparta, MO (www.spartamo.com). For more information on websites I have done, be sure to check out my new Web Design page at www.christiancountyvideo.com/web.

I think the combination of video and web design makes for a great business too! I can make a website, a video commercial that allows you to tell your customers about yourself, and put them all together online!